Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Extra Long Break

Well i guess I've kinda forgotten about my blog for a.......while.  

Life has been good.  I'm so not excited to go back to school! I am going to be a sophomore but am still not excited at all. At least i'm not going to be a freshman again.......well until college I guess.

I just got back from alaska and had a blast with my grandpa.  We took a flight over to Katmai Island and I was in heaven with all the bears.  We got some pretty awesome pictures and seriously had a blast. 

Hersey the Bear
SUMO WRESTLERS!
Flat out adorable

I went on my first date on Monday night. We went to Harry Potter and had a blast. We are doing something tomorrow too. Its really fun to just go hang out.

1 comment:

Mel & Annette said...

Wow! It's great to see you blogging again. Your trip looks awesome! I'm excited for you too about your date. You have great times ahead of you! Hugs and Kisses.