Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

On Wednesday and Thursday I helped out with Boo at the Zoo.  It was so much fun, even though I got attacked with a hammer by a kid and was sick of kids by the end of it.  I never knew how much stuff was put into this kind of stuff before I helped out.  I thought of it to be a little thing where little kids came to get candy, but it took two weeks of preparation to be ready.  There are like hundreds of real and plastic pumpkins.  We all had to carve pumpkins for about six hours to get all the way done and there were like thirty people.  Then there were blow up figures and a bunch of lights shaped like pumpkins and ghosts.  The event thing was open from 5-9 and just in the first hour there were 990 or so people through the gate, then there were 800 people per hour from 6-9.  It was seriously AMAZING.

Jenny and Grandma celebratin the holidays
Andie and Alpaca
Francis the llama

Me and Cora
Boe
Aaron the Retard






No comments: